The 2015 Handball Australia (HA) AGM will be held on Saturday, 2 May (starting from 2:30pm) at Sydney Olympic Park, in the new Sports House offices on Level 2, 8 Parkview Street.
We ask all members planning to attend to RSVP so that we can organise accordingly.
- Please email RSVPs to: email@example.com
The agenda for the AGM will be as per the Constitution:
- Roll call
- Presentation and consideration of financial accounts (and auditor’s report)
- Reports of the Executive positions (including State reports and Subcommittees)
- Election of 2 x Ordinary Directors
- Any special general business
An agenda for the remainder of the two-day planning weekend for Directors, the Board and other stakeholders will be distributed closer to the event.
This year the call for nomination for election of Board positions are for 2 x Ordinary Directors. Nominations can be made on the form below or with a similar layout. Please include a statement of your claim and experience for the role.
General information around the role and responsibilities of the Board and directors of a sporting organisation can be found on the website of the NSW Office of Sport and Recreation.
Nominations need to be submitted to the Secretary General via post or email by 3 April.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Handball Australia, PO Box 6471,Silverwater NSW 1181
AHF AGMWhen: Saturday, 2 May
Where: Sports House, Level 2, 8 Parkview Street, Homebush NSW