Handball Australia operates with an executive board: President, 3 elected ordinary directors and directors from each state member association, along with a non-voting Secretary-general. The board also has a Treasurer position held by one of the directors.
To contact the board, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President/OCHF tribunal representative: Helen Boyd (email@example.com)
- Treasurer/NSW director: Scott Fearnside (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary-general: Bronwyn Thompson (email@example.com)
- Director: Johanna Roche
- Director: Kerrie Keyes
- Director: Vacant
- ACT Director: Taip Ramadani
- Queensland Director: Susan Wilson-Gahan
- South Australian Director: Daniel Babich
- Victorian Director: Kirsten Lange
- Western Australia Director: Meleanie Charles/Matej Varhelick
- Membership registrar: Scott Fearnside/John Calvert
- Transfers registrar: John Calvert
- Coaching education: Paul Langenberg
Given the expansion of the sport in recent years, Handball has Committees to help with the operation. Interested and qualified members are welcome to express interest in becoming involved.
The current subcommittees include:
- Beach handball
- Communication, marketing, sponsorship and events
- Finance, audit and governance
- Grassroots development
- High performance
To enquire about participation in a subcommittee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and note your relevant experience or interest please.