Handball Australia operates with an executive board: President, 3 elected ordinary directors and directors from each state member association, along with a non-voting Secretary-general. The board also has a Treasurer position held by one of the directors.
To contact the board, please use: email@example.com
- President (IHF Arbitration rep/OCHF Tribunal rep): Helen Boyd (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer/NSW director: Scott Fearnside (email@example.com)
- Secretary-general: Bronwyn Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director: Johanna Roche
- Director: Kerrie Keyes
- Director: Hannah Mouncey
- ACT Director: Taip Ramadani
- Queensland Director: Susan Wilson-Gahan
- South Australian Director: Daniel Babich
- Victorian Director: Dimitrios Bairaktaris
- Western Australia Director: Matej Varhelick
- Membership registrar: Scott Fearnside
- Transfers registrar: Helen Boyd
- Coaching education: Vacant - contact Sec-Gen
- Officiating education: Scott Fearnside
Given the expansion of the sport in recent years, Handball has Committees to help with the operation. Interested and qualified members are welcome and invited to express interest in becoming involved.
The current subcommittees include:
- Finance and audit
- Development and grassroots
- High performance
- Communication, marketing, sponsorship and events
To enquire about participation in a subcommittee, contact email@example.com and note your relevant experience or interest please.